Fulcrum, a leading provider of marketing analytics and technology solutions, is seeking an operations analyst to join our team. Note that we will consider part-time candidates for this position.
Fulcrum provides marketing technology and analytics to some of the most widely recognized companies in financial services, manufacturing, and retailing. Its services include relationship marketing programs, modeling and analytics, and turnkey retention and engagement marketing applications.
- Understanding of relational databases and ETL (extraction, transformation, loading) processes. Candidates must have the ability to query databases and analyze data using SQL.
- You must have experience in a major programming language, such as Python, Ruby, Perl, HTML or Java in addition to SQL.
- Minimum of two years experience working in production ETL environment and ongoing operational tasks
- Experience with marketing campaigns, solicitations, invoicing, marketing reporting is a plus
- Ability to navigate both Linux and Windows environments. Experience in Linux is important, because some work in the shell environment is required
- Effective oral and written communication skills, ability to communicate and maintain business relationships with internal and external clients
- Great documentation skills
Other qualifications include:
- Experience working with large datasets and complex relational data models.
- Ability to multi-task on different projects and deadlines
- Familiarity with ticketing systems; ability to manage workflows
- Attention to detail
- Ability to be on-call on a rotating schedule
Role and Responsibilities
The Client Operations Analyst will have a number of important responsibilities, including:
- Work closely with marketing analysts, account managers and other business users to assist them in accomplishing various tasks including campaign management, invoicing, report generation, and other ad hoc requests
- Troubleshoot data issues, and other interruptions of production processes
- Work with databases to analyze data flows
- Perform manual operational tasks, following operational procedures
- Document operational processes and workflows, business and technical requirements
Location: New York City area (Manhattan or Norwalk CT); telecommuting possible. Candidates not local to the area must be willing to relocate.
Start Date: Immediate
Position Type: Full-time salaried, or part-time hourly
How to Apply
Apply at https://fulcrumanalytics.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0hwlf. Please include a brief cover letter outlining your qualifications for this position.
No recruiters, please.